Latest topics
» Moon colors
by easynow Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:33 am

» Smear Campaigns Are Real
by easynow Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:03 pm

» Credible Statements about the UFO/OVNI subject.
by easynow Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:40 pm

» Veneration of the Vector - NWO Vector Symbolism
by easynow Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:57 am

» Light Ship Plasma UFOs
by easynow Sun May 14, 2017 1:04 pm

Smear Campaigns Are Real

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smear Campaigns Are Real

Post  easynow on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:03 pm

Yes folks ... Smear-campaigns are Real ...

smear cam·paign
smi(ə)r kamˈpān/
noun
noun: smear campaign; plural noun: smear campaigns

a plan to discredit a public figure by making false or dubious accusations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A smear campaign is an intentional, premeditated effort to undermine an individual's or group's reputation, credibility, and character. Like negative campaigning, most often smear campaigns target government officials, politicians, political candidates, and other public figures. However, private persons or groups may also become targets of smear campaigns perpetrated in companies, institutions, the legal system, and other formal groups.

Smear tactics differ from normal discourse or debate in that they do not bear upon the issues or arguments in question. A smear is a simple attempt to malign a group or an individual with the aim of undermining their credibility.

Smears often consist of ad hominem attacks in the form of unverifiable rumors and distortions, half-truths, or even outright lies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know smear campaigns are real because I've been a victim of this kind of attack for a long time now, and I believe I've been targeted for a few different reasons ... but mostly because of my views on Political issues ... and because of the information I post on the web about the UFO-Alien subject.

geek
easynow

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/eeasynow https://twitter.com/SpaceTimeForum

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum