Space Time Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Battle of L.A. - UFO over Los Angeles 1942
by easynow Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:13 pm

» Secret 1990 Calvine UFO photo leaked
by easynow Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:22 pm

» U.S. Military has Secret UFO retrieval program
by easynow Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:47 pm

» Video: Astronauts' Reports of UFO are Silenced
by easynow Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:49 pm

» Customs and Border Patrol UAP Videos
by SpaceBot Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:25 pm

MUFON Star Team Experiences Close Encounter of The Third Kind During Investigation

Go down

MUFON Star Team Experiences Close Encounter of The Third Kind During Investigation  Empty MUFON Star Team Experiences Close Encounter of The Third Kind During Investigation

Post  Admin Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Max, {our Chief Investigator} was getting updates and was very concerned with my planned trip alone to a very rural area, assigned a Secondary Investigator to ride with me. He assigned Alyson Burgess.

My witness was getting increasingly anxious and he stated that he and his cousin were out there every night looking for them and now chasing them. I talked him into trying to take pictures of what he was seeing and not to be too aggressive in his actions. At this point, I am more worried about him on these country roads late at night chasing things we know nothing about.

On May 4th, he details a new object in the sky. He reported seeing one of “those lights” coming closer and as it did, he saw 2 more right behind it. When asked for more detail, he remained quiet for a moment and asked if I could just get out there.

Two days later at approximately 4 pm, he called very excited and said that there are now a couple of Helicopters around the area and he, in all his years in this town, has never seen helicopters fly at all over his property, let alone in his fields like, “they were looking for something.” Then he proceeded in stating that the night before the “three lights came back”, flew over his house, just like the other night: "you know, the triangle!" he said.

Link - http://www.theufochronicles.com/2011/04/mufon-star-team-experiences-close.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down