Space Time Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Battle of L.A. - UFO over Los Angeles 1942
by easynow Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:13 pm

» Secret 1990 Calvine UFO photo leaked
by easynow Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:22 pm

» U.S. Military has Secret UFO retrieval program
by easynow Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:47 pm

» Video: Astronauts' Reports of UFO are Silenced
by easynow Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:49 pm

» Customs and Border Patrol UAP Videos
by SpaceBot Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:25 pm

I'm new

3 posters

Go down

I'm new Empty I'm new

Post  TinCanSitting Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:34 am

Hello everyone, I'm a newie on here and looking forward to some great discussions.
I am obsessed with these Moon and Mars anomalies. I'm presently reading Richard C. Hoagland's and Mike Bara's 'Dark Mission' with absolute rapt attention. There's one thing that's niggling me though which some of you may clarify for me: with some of the moon glass towers and structures being apparently miles high - wouldn't these be seen poking out and up over the curve of the Moon with high-end telescopic equipment a la Bill Bryson style? I assume the curve of the moon would hazy from Earth point of view, but would even a kilometres-high structure still be lost along the hazy curve line as seen from our telescopes?

I look forward to your replies.

TinCanSitting

Back to top Go down

I'm new Empty Re: I'm new

Post  easynow Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:21 am

TinCanSitting wrote:Hello everyone, I'm a newie on here and looking forward to some great discussions.
I am obsessed with these Moon and Mars anomalies. I'm presently reading Richard C. Hoagland's and Mike Bara's 'Dark Mission' with absolute rapt attention. There's one thing that's niggling me though which some of you may clarify for me: with some of the moon glass towers and structures being apparently miles high - wouldn't these be seen poking out and up over the curve of the Moon with high-end telescopic equipment a la Bill Bryson style? I assume the curve of the moon would hazy from Earth point of view, but would even a kilometres-high structure still be lost along the hazy curve line as seen from our telescopes?

I look forward to your replies.

Hi there TinCanSitting and welcome to the forum.

Not sure about the glass structures etc. actually being real or not ... but a suspected location is Sinus Medii and it's located in the central part of the Moon's near side.

Glass Moon dome illustration:
I'm new Moon_d10

Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptx7bkGCnhM

Cheers  alien
easynow
easynow

Back to top Go down

I'm new Empty Thanks easynow

Post  TinCanSitting Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:48 am

Good to meet you. So the Sinus Medii region would effectively be 'under our noses'
and thus any perspective of tall structures would be compressed so to speak?

TinCanSitting

Back to top Go down

Post  easynow Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Yes exactly, the overhead perspective from Earth could make detecting any structures a little more difficult.

Earth based image with location of Sinus Medii
Link - http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Location_of_Sinus_Medii.jpg

Image from Galileo spacecraft:
I'm new Pia00410
Link - http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/pia00405

An interesting example of a tall structure seen from overhead and not easy to see (credit-> LunaCognita) is the St. Louis Arch ...
I'm new Arch10
Link - https://maps.google.com/maps?q=The+Gateway+Arch&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&channel=rcs&hq=The+Gateway+Arch&radius=15000&t=h&z=16

Thanks TinCanSitting for posting and Good to meet you as well  Cool
easynow
easynow

Back to top Go down

I'm new Empty easynow,

Post  TinCanSitting Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:34 pm

Just as I thought, thanks. I was under the impression that the lunar surface
was dotted with these structures in Richard Hoagland's words: 'as far as the eye
can see". I've read there's the possibility that some of them are being bombed and destroyed - if this is so, it beggars belief.

TinCanSitting

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Peck Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:01 pm

@TinCanSitting
Just a quick post to say hello and thanks for joining - you are very welcome!  Very Happy 

There is so much stuff on the internet these days that it's impossible to keep up; I was not familiar with Bill Bryson's work but he's got some really cool videos on his youtube channel. Thanks for mentioning that! For those who want to check it out, here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/jivebop

As far as Mr. Hoagland is concerned I do have some reservations, but Dark Mission is a fascinating book to say the least, and I really enjoyed it. Like you I am mainly interested in the Moon and finding out what's going on up there, but if you ever see a copy of Hoagland's Monuments of Mars, you may want to take a look at that as well. Perhaps you already have (?) but in any case I wanted to mention it here because that book is one of the things that got me interested in the subject matter.

I'm looking forward to some great discussions as well, and I'm glad you could join us TinCanSitting. Cool 

Cheers,
Max.
Max Peck
Max Peck

Back to top Go down

Post  TinCanSitting Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:50 am

Hello Max,

Thanks for that. I have indeed read MOMars and then progressed onto Dark Mission.
Still two-thirds in to DM and it's fascinating if a little exhausting with the 33degree
alignment and Masonic ritual theories. For Hoagland to keep at this for 38 years is simply staggering and it may be a sign. He's on this like a terrier on a rat and he will never let go and thus I'm convinced he's onto something and his claims, in my opinion,  are only further compounded by some of the images of geometrical shapes on the Moon and Mars posted by independent sources on the 'net in recent years. I know some of the photos and videos are outright fakes but I can instinctively see that some are genuine and give me that 'creep' factor upon seeing something truly weird.

TinCanSitting

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum