Space Time Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Battle of L.A. - UFO over Los Angeles 1942
by easynow Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:13 pm

» Secret 1990 Calvine UFO photo leaked
by easynow Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:22 pm

» U.S. Military has Secret UFO retrieval program
by easynow Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:47 pm

» Video: Astronauts' Reports of UFO are Silenced
by easynow Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:49 pm

» Customs and Border Patrol UAP Videos
by SpaceBot Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:25 pm

The Phoenix Lights ... We Are Not Alone

2 posters

Go down

The Phoenix Lights ... We Are Not Alone Empty The Phoenix Lights ... We Are Not Alone

Post  Admin Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:19 am

The Phoenix Lights ... We Are Not Alone

Celebrating the historic and still unexplained Arizona mass sighting of 1997. Executive producer, writer, director & key witness, Lynne D. Kitei, M.D., in collaboration with producer & cinematographer, Steve Lantz, share riveting NEW data and personal interviews in this updated version of the internationally critically acclaimed and award winning Documentary. Plus BONUS FEATURES.

During the evening of March 13, 1997, a mile-wide, V-shaped formation of lights (that seemed to be attached to something) slowly and silently traversed throughout Arizona at a very low altitude for many hours. The inexplicable and awesome event was witnessed by thousands of people, while they were looking up at the sky, purposely to catch a glimpse of the Halle-Bopp Comet. The significant statewide incident garnering headline news, catching the attention of USA Today, CNN, MSNBC, The Discovery Channel, EXTRA, national morning TV shows, as well as the Evening News with Tom Brokaw and Dan Rather.

UFO buffs call it the most documented and important mass sighting ever recorded. But still today, the military and government can only offer questionable explanations as to what the anomalous lights truly were. In over 11 years, the strange phenomena have never been duplicated or re-enacted [although the military tried fruitlessly, three years later]. Many experts and witnesses insist that what appeared in the Arizona skies was something beyond this world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_VlvHKgiK0
http://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Lights-Alone-Documentary/dp/B000XPZTJY

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Phoenix Lights ... We Are Not Alone Empty Re: The Phoenix Lights ... We Are Not Alone

Post  easynow Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:30 pm

Former Arizona Governor - Fife Symington -  describes seeing Phoenix Lights

Symington: I saw a UFO in the Arizona sky

In 1997, during my second term as governor of Arizona, I saw something that defied logic and challenged my reality.

I witnessed a massive delta-shaped, craft silently navigate over Squaw Peak, a mountain range in Phoenix, Arizona. It was truly breathtaking. I was absolutely stunned because I was turning to the west looking for the distant Phoenix Lights.

To my astonishment this apparition appeared; this dramatically large, very distinctive leading edge with some enormous lights was traveling through the Arizona sky.

Link - http://articles.cnn.com/2007-11-09

easynow
easynow

Back to top Go down